I had gotten a schedule that I liked and they took it away after 2 weeks. They made us rebid and the new schedule times were not all that nice. I lost the Sunday-Wednesday 9am-8pm and I ended up on a Friday-Monday 9am-8pm which I hated! I was on that schedule for about 6 months and I was miserable the entire time.
on Jan 1st we started another new schedule and I went for something new. I changed to 3rds! 1am-12pm m,Tue,f,sat. So no more working more than 2 days in a row. now i love 3rds its slow enough I'm not frazzled and we even got new hires. before the new hires it got busy at 8:30am but now it stays dead. I will say though that I have used over half my vacation time already :( I just couldn't resist going home early so many times in a row. Its just so addicting that I cant help myself!
We are about to start another new schedule on the 1st of April and I'm excited. I was tired of the 10's on 3rds because it always felt like time for bed so I'm going 12am-9am sun-Thur and I wish it was April already.
This is the recovering workaholic signing off.
till we meet again may it not be to long and this blog cont to update.
on Jan 1st we started another new schedule and I went for something new. I changed to 3rds! 1am-12pm m,Tue,f,sat. So no more working more than 2 days in a row. now i love 3rds its slow enough I'm not frazzled and we even got new hires. before the new hires it got busy at 8:30am but now it stays dead. I will say though that I have used over half my vacation time already :( I just couldn't resist going home early so many times in a row. Its just so addicting that I cant help myself!
We are about to start another new schedule on the 1st of April and I'm excited. I was tired of the 10's on 3rds because it always felt like time for bed so I'm going 12am-9am sun-Thur and I wish it was April already.
This is the recovering workaholic signing off.
till we meet again may it not be to long and this blog cont to update.
No comments:
Post a Comment